Tennsmith 6' - 16 Ga. Straight Brake
Tennsmith 6′ – 16 Ga. Straight Brake
Sheet Metal Straight Brakes
Other adjustment features include:
– leveling screws and lock nuts on the pedestals;
– jack screws and tensioner bolts on the apron;
– truss rods on the apron, base and upper beam;
– fully adjustable counter balances to facilitate the bending process
– replaceable nose bar and apron inserts.
Removable apron angle and insert permit 1/4-inch reverse bends in lighter material.
Bored in line to ensure perfect alignment, the pivot points are fitted with oil impregnated bearings. The hinge pins are high-tensile, alloy steel.
Ductile steel clamp handles, heavy yokes, grease fittings and an apron stop rod complement the many other fine features of these heavy-duty brakes.
- Capacity: 16 Gauge Mild Steel
- Max Bending Width: 73″
- Shipping Weight: 1200 lbs
- Model: HB73-16
- Manufactured by: Tennsmith
Affordable HVAC Machinery Specializes in Providing the Finest New and Used Sheet Metal Machinery, Tools and Metal Fabricating Equipment
Contact us today to see how we can help your business grow.