Gary Model 3354 Single Wheel Slitter
Gary Model 3354 Single Wheel SlitterSlitters
This Gary Machinery Slitting Machine is designed for on-site use yet equally at home in the industrial environment, this rugged rotary shear is something no one cutting sheet metal stock should be without. The Gary single wheel slitter is capable of shearing strips anywhere from 1″ to 24″ wide from any size parent sheet with no limitation on length. Simple operation includes moving pointer to the desired width of cut, lock in place with hand knobs, switch on and feed material – no tools required. This slitter is designed for 16 gauge mild steel or lighter, will also cut aluminum, stainless steel , and a variety of non-metallic materials with ease.
Standard Features of the Gary Model 3354 Single Wheel Slitter:
- Die-Set Type Gauge Mounting That Insures Easy Setting And Consistent Squareness
- Gauge Mounting Rods Are Extended To Provide Convenient Carrying Handles
- Gauge Is Easily Removed For Machine Transport And Re-Installed With No Resquaring
- Slitter Knives Are Proven GARY “Quickset” Design Manufactured From Toolsteel
- Knives Are Outboard Mounted For Easy Access
- Knives Are Reversible , Intervals Between Sharpening Is Double That Of A Single Edge Knives
- “Adiprene” Stripper Rings Are Non-Marking And Serve To Hold The Material Flat Reducing Twist
- Dual Bearings Mounted At Knife End To Minimize Deflection And Increase Knife Life
- Heavy Duty Roller Chain Drive Powered By 1/3 HP Gearmotor
- Standard 110 Volt With Grounded Plug. Requires Less Than 6 Amps
Affordable HVAC Machinery Specializes in Providing the Finest New and Used Sheet Metal Machinery, Tools and Metal Fabricating Equipment
Contact us today to see how we can help your business grow.